Trust your training with the experts
St John runs private first aid courses for companies, parent groups, sporting clubs, or any gathering of 5 or more people.
St John Ambulance (ACT) delivers nationally recognised training in partnership with St John Ambulance Australia Inc. (RTO 88041)
How it works
We come out to your location and conduct the training for your group, bringing necessary resources and equipment with us.
If you need a larger space or your venue isn’t suitable, our training centres are also available for you to use.
When training private groups, we customise our training content to suit your particular needs. Practice scenarios can be adapted to suit the most likely incidents that may occur for your group, such as back injuries, falls from heights or sporting strains and strapping.
- Onsite training is available for all St John first aid courses,
- Cost-effective solution for training a large number of employees at one time,
- Training times can be arranged seven days a week / 24 hours a day to suit your availability,
- Customisable course content to suit your needs,
- Host at your location or use our training venues.
As the leading provider of first aid in Australia, you can trust your first aid needs with St John.
How To Book
1. Please complete the expression of interest form below. If you require tailored, industry specific first aid training, please call 02 6282 2399.
2. We will assess our trainer dates and availability as per your request and a quote will be issued for your approval.
3. Training agreement provided to client to be signed and returned for confirmation of training.
4. Information about necessary pre-course work issued to organiser.
Certificates are not issued until the invoice has been paid in full.
Workplace Training Expression of Interest
Fill out the below form and one of our team will respond soon!