Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone–anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital.
A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
For just $3,000 you will receive:
- WiFi-enabled defibrillation unit (RRP $2,995),
- FREE training,
- FREE alarmed metal case & signage,
- FREE monitoring,
- FREE maintenance (excluding consumables),
- FREE publicity when a life is saved using your AED unit,
- Any old AED units may be refurbished and donated to community groups and St John volunteers to expand the PAD network coverage.
Help St John Ambulance ACT make Canberra a world leader in Public Access Defibrillation.
We can’t do it without you.