The St John sharps and splash injury management course is an online course that provides learners with the skills and knowledge they need to safely and effectively manage a sharps and/or splash incident. Participants will gain knowledge in:
- the correct infection control practices;
- the methods for preventing sharps and spills incidents;
- the steps for safely and effectively managing a spill;
- the steps for safely and effectively managing a sharps injury; and
- the required paperwork for sharps and splash injuries.
Easily completed within 60 minutes.
Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*