We ARE still training, in a modified form in keeping with Government regulations around physical distancing and infection control. Please call 02 6282 2399 or email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.
This course covers child specific first aid including asthma and anaphylaxis and is specifically designed to meet the needs of people working in the childcare and early childhood learning industry.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
Location: 30 Nomad Drive, Pialligo (Canberra Airport)
Currency: 3 years, with CPR component updated annually
Duration: 1 day plus online pre-course work