Face to Face training is currently suspended in keeping with Government lockdown regulations. Please call 02 6282 2399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
This qualification reflects the role of first medical response workers or volunteers who provide initial care to patients. These people provide basic first aid and emergency responses in the pre-hospital/out of hospital environment.
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention & control policies & procedures
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTOUT010 Communicate in complex situations to support health care
- PUAEME005 Provide pain management
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
Location: 14 Thesiger Court, Deakin ACT 2600
Currency: 3 years, with HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation component updated annually
Duration: 5 days face to face training with 6 months to complete workbook