We ARE still training, in a modified form in keeping with Government regulations around physical distancing and infection control. Please call 02 6282 2399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.
This qualification reflects the role of first medical response workers or volunteers who provide initial care to patients. These people provide basic first aid and emergency responses in the pre-hospital/out of hospital environment.
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
- PUAEME005 Provide pain management
- HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health & safety
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention & control policies and procedures
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health & community services
Location: 14 Thesiger Court, Deakin ACT 2600
Currency: 3 years, with CPR component updated annually
Duration: 5 days face to face training with 6 months to complete workbook