We at St John Ambulance ACT are committed to prioritising the health and safety of all our stakeholders, including our staff, volunteers, customers, and greater community.
Training has reopened, however we are currently running a modified version of our training courses and are taking the highest level of care for our students, visitors and staff by employing the following measures as part of our COVID-19 strategy;
1. Keeping all participants within a marked out 4m2 space on the floor.
2. Mandatory use of the Check In CBR app for all visitors.
3. Mandatory wearing of masks whilst in the building.
4. Ensuring all students have their own individual training aids for the day, such as manikins, trainer AED, Epipen, First Aid kit etc.
5. Adhering to strict infection control measures such as having readily available hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes and thoroughly disinfecting the room and all equipment at the end of each training course.
6. Ceasing actual rescue breaths into the manikins as recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC).
* We continue to carefully monitor the situation and closely follow ACT government guidelines.
We will continue to tailor our approach to meet your specific needs, and we will adjust and communicate with you as circumstances change. We encourage you to please reschedule any courses that have been affected, at your earliest convenience, to ensure we secure your new course time as soon as possible.
We are privileged to have you as a customer and even in this unprecedented situation, are working hard to continue providing you with the service you’ve come to expect from St John Ambulance ACT.
Our customer service team remain available during their standard hours (02) 6282 2399 or email:
- Training: email@example.com.
- Sales and Restocking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Health Services: email@example.com
- Community Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering: email@example.com
These are challenging and uncertain times, but we feel confident that as a company and community, we can get through this together.