First Aid Trainer And Assessor
Full Time / Part Time/ Casual
St John Ambulance is Australia’s leading provider of First Aid services and training with a history of over 130 years of service to the Australian community. Our highly regarded training team delivers accredited and non-accredited training to a diverse range of clients including the general public, local and federal government, the construction industry, law enforcement and more.
We are seeking passionate First Aid Trainers for multiple positions to join our highly skilled and experienced team delivering a variety of courses at our Deakin training rooms, as well as delivering corporate and group training to organisations within the ACT region.
You will need to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 or equivalent
- A current C class driver’s license
- Current Working with Vulnerable People card or willingness to obtain
- Current police check or willingness to obtain
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong commitment to each student in order to help them succeed
- Ability to contextualise training to suit a wide variety of clients and workplaces
You will ideally possess the following:
- Experience in delivering first aid training
- Experience in delivering training programs to a wide range of audiences
- Current first aid qualifications and experience in a health setting is desirable
What you will get in return:
- Above award wage
- Generous salary packaging options including FBT concessions
- Various professional development opportunities throughout the year
- The benefit of maintaining and upgrading your qualifications in-house
- The highly sought-after opportunity to work within a close-knit, successful team within a reputable local community organisation
- The Deakin office has easy access to conveniently located free parking.
St John Ambulance ACT values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply for this job:
If you think you can make a positive contribution to our growing team, please send your resume and a cover letter via email to email@example.com.