- Always leave fresh, clean water out
- Ensure there is adequate shade
- Never leave pets alone in a car, or on a ute
- Keep pets indoors whenever possible
- Consider cooling mats, collars, kennels and shallow pools
- Make kibble ice blocks
If you’d like to gain knowledge and skills to help your pet in an emergency if they are injured or unwell, along with plenty of invaluable health care tips and advice, book a place on our Pet First Aid course . You’ll also receive a Pet First Aid Kit valued at $36.95, plus $5 from every booking will be donated to ACT Pet Crisis Support.
Find out more by contacting us:
Phone: 6282 2399
This course is non-accredited and is not intended to replace the professional and expert attention of a veterinarian.